Thursday 27 November 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Today, i'm thankful for;

My salvation. It should come first, it's the foundation for everything else.

My marriage. Seven years ago this week i first told Rachel, 'i love you.' I've not regretted one moment since.

The Church. The global body of believers who love Jesus and will one day be with Him.

My church. I love Trinity.

The Bible. Nourishment, joy and hope every morning.

My Bible. I use the ESV Readers Bible, and i recommend it to you.

My family. I love my parents and my sister, and i'm thankful i get to be their son and brother.

My in-laws. Who welcome me in, love me, and put up with my cheap West Virginia jokes.

My wife. I love her heart, her compassion and her desire to do all things well.

My new house. Perfect for us, a mercy from God.

My ministry. A joy and a responsibility to work with teens day in and day out. One that i love, and i love them.

Trinity Christian School. It thrills my heart to see what the Lord is doing here.

God's love is steadfast and enduring. And the more i know myself, the more i understand how it must endure.


No comments:

Post a Comment